Insurance companies today are faced with a number of pressing issues:
- Lagging agent productivity and poor agent retention.
- An inability to attract the best candidates to the sales career.
- Providing real customer service at the point of contact.
- Difficulty in controlling the persistency of business.
- Unsatisfactory client building, repeat sales and cross sales.
- Rising cost of doing business in the current distribution channels.
- Are your agents equipped with tools that meet customer expectations?
- Do your sales technology solutions meet agent candidate expectations?
- Are your technology solutions tied to your overall sales and marketing
- Have you leveraged the power of the Internet for your sales and marketing
- Are you providing agents web-site capability to jump-start their marketing
and promotion efforts?
- Have you gone far enough with sales force automation?
The Merritt-Gentry Group Solution
Sales Force Automation (SFA) has proven to be a difference maker for the
insurance company looking for order of magnitude improvement in distribution
effectiveness. The Merritt-Gentry Group are experts in all facets of SFA
development and implementation.
- Establishing the vision through BrainMining® .
- Developing the business requirements.
- Organizing and managing the effort.
- Implementing an RFP process to make an effective buy-build decision.
- Designing the technology solution and pilot testing in real time.
- Defining the training requirements.
- Implementing the solution and accurately measuring the impact.
- Establishing the support infrastructure.
Benefits to You
Sales Force Automation can provide order of magnitude improvements in many
aspects of your sales effort. But, the decisions are difficult, the consequences
can be expensive, and lost opportunities cannot be reclaimed. Merritt-Gentry can
help you avoid a misstep as you consider this critical endeavor. Let us help you
take the guesswork out of sales force automation. Take a look at a couple
articles that outline our thoughts.